The interiors of a specific residential or commercial architectural building are significant parameters to contemplate and in-depth visualization of all the facets of the interior spaces is the key selling point of the projects. Hence, irrespective of whether it’s for marketing and advertising intent or providing a thorough insight of the virtual building prior to the commencement of the construction process generating the photo realistic approximations is a crucial step. Plenty of 3D interior rendering techniques are employed for this purpose.
Enlisted below are few of the benefits that 3D Interior Rendering offers:
- Efficient identification of the design anomalies, as the 3D models could be evaluated from each and every angle. Thus, facilitates effective reduction in the project development life cycle.
- The complete interior design provides both the engineers as well as clientele with the opportunity to comprehend all the building attributes in an apparent way. This brings about an enhanced association between both the parties.
- The designs of the building interiors as well as exteriors are mutually dependent on each other.
- It enables Renderers, Visualizers or End-user to try out various options for interiors and play with wall colors, textures, flooring, etc prior to its construction
- It acts as a great Marketing as well as advertising tool.
3D Interior Rendering involves visualization of an entire room in 3D terms in virtual space. Each and every single facet like the walls, flooring, openings and furniture & fixtures are modeled in detail. This is carried out utilizing advanced computer software, the most popular one being 3Ds Max.
At first no colors or materials are incorporated in the model, entire model is generated in a 3D wire-frame mesh. Visualize a building constructed with matchsticks and you can get the image of what the mesh appears to be just with a lot more joints and denser interweaving.
Once the mesh is in place materials and finishes to each surface into the model. Everything from metal to glass or even fabrics as well as water can be represented. This provides a better perspective to the final artwork. The software facilitates you to rotate the model thus enabling to view it from different angles. Thus assists in analyzing the design for any defects and make alterations accordingly.
Finally, lighting is incorporated in the model. It is important to apply right proportion of lighting for making a design environment photorealistic. Numerous other factors related to the 3D interior rendering procedure involve setting up the camera angles, the focal lengths, deciding on the viewpoints and coordinating the geometrical patterns and so on. After adding lighting and providing best view point and camera angle, the image is rendered. This is a lengthy process carried out on the computer utilizing advanced rendering software which elicits realism in your image and generates photo realistic drawings in various presentation formats, as desired by the clients. The end result is a two-dimensional image of your 3D interior with photo-realistic effect.